Using the CarMoji
1. Choose a fragrance or essential oil pod and remove top and bottom foil seals.
2. Remove vent clip holder from the CarMoji.
3. Remove cap.
4. Insert opened pod into slotted bottom of the CarMoji. Press down on the pod until it snaps into place.
5. Replace cap.
6. Replace the vent clip holder.
Using the Vent Clip in Your Car
1. The key to the CarMoji is PLACEMENT and taking advantage of NATURAL AIRFLOW.
2. The CarMoji is perfect to use in your car attached to the air vent. With the vent clip holder attached to the CarMoji, slide the vent clip into the slot on the bottom.
3. The vent clip should slide firmly into the slot.
4. Attach the CarMoji to an air vent in your car. As the air flows through the vent, the fragrance will be dispersed throughout your car.
Using the Visor Clip in Your Car
1. Remove the vent clip holder from the CarMoji before using the visor clip.
2. Attach the visor clip by inserting the clip over the rectangle notch on the bottom of the device. Then snap the visor clip securely over the top of the device.
3. Clip the CarMoji to the sun visor of your vehicle.
Using the CarMoji in Other Small Spaces
1. If you use the CarMoji in other small spaces, such as a closet or on your office desk, we suggest laying it on its side as doors opening and closing creates a natural airflow through the device.
2. To prevent it from rolling, lay the CarMoji down where the stabilizer is located. Use without the vent clip holder or the visor clip.
For additional technical support, please contact MojiLife at email@example.com.
MojiLife warrants to the original purchaser that the product(s) purchased will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, for ONE YEAR from the date of purchase. This Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials under normal use during the warranty period. Returned product(s) must be accompanied by proof of purchase. Acceptable proof of purchase would be the receipt from the purchase or a copy of a paid invoice or order number. All returns must also include a Return Merchandise Authorization form which can be obtained from MojiLife Corporate Office by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The warranty does not apply in the event of misuse or abuse of product(s) or as a result of unauthorized alterations or repairs. The warranty is void if the product(s) is disassembled or altered in any way or used in a manner contrary to instructions as outlined in the user manual.
Device is not to be left in direct sunlight. Any damage to device caused by sunlight will cause warranty to be null and void.